Maine Cannabis Licensing
Maine's medical and adult use cannabis program requires a state license in order to cultivate, manufacture and/or sell cannabis in the State of Maine. This is in addition to obtaining any municipal licensing and/or approval from the town or city your cannabis business will be located in. Caseiro Burke will work with your cannabis business to help you in your efforts to obtain the necessary licenses. Our services include:
- Assist in the preparation of all medical and adult use cannabis licensing applications from the Maine Office of Marijuana Policy;
- Assist in the preparation of all medical and adult use cannabis licensing applications from municipalities;
- Review and/or prepare required standard operating procedures, cultivation plans, security plans and other supporting documents required by Maine's Office of Marijuana Policy and municipality;
- Assist in the preparations of other licensing requirement (i.e. commercial kitchin license);
- Represent cannabis business at Maine's Office of Marijuana Policy and local municipalities;
- Assist in the renewal of any cannabis license in the State of Maine.
Caseiro Burke provides you the knowledge necessary to HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS™. Interested in learning more about our services, give us a call at 207-219-8418 or contact John Burke at [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: It is illegal under federal law to grow, manufacture, sell or use cannabis. It is also illegal under Maine law to grow, manufacture or sell cannabis to consumers in the State of Maine without first obtaining the appropriate licenses. None of the information provided by Caseiro Burke is intended to assist anyone with violating any federal, state or municipal laws.