Caseiro Burke provides a full range of business law services to our firm's cannabis clients. Whether your a new business entering into Maine's Medical or Adult Use cannabis programs or an existing Maine cannabis business looking for business law guidance, we are here to assist you. In addition to our intellectual property services, our Maine Cannabis Business Law services includes:
- Providing general counsel services
- Providing guidance on entity selection
- Preparing business entity governing agreements, such as shareholder agreements, bylaws, limited liability company operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Preparing financing and commercial lending documents
- Preparing employment agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Preparing, advising and negotiating asset, stock purchases agreements and membership purchase agreements
- Preparing, advising and negotiating contracts and business transactions, including but not limited to manufacturing agreements, distribution agreements, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements and joint venture agreements
Caseiro Burke provides you the knowledge necessary to HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS™. Interested in learning more about our Maine Cannabis Business Law services, give us a call at 207-219-8418 or contact John Burke at [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: It is illegal under federal law to grow, manufacture, sell or use cannabis. It is also illegal under Maine law to grow, manufacture or sell cannabis to consumers in the State of Maine without first obtaining the appropriate licenses. None of the information provided by Caseiro Burke is intended to assist anyone with violating any federal, state or municipal laws.