John Burke has been selected by his peers for the inclusion in the 2018 New England Rising Stars by Super Lawyers in the practice area of Intellectual Property law. For those unfamiliar with Super Lawyers, they recognize attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their respective legal practice. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Only 2.5% of attorneys in New England that have practiced 10 years or less receive the distinction of Rising Star. In fact, John was the only Maine attorney selected as a Rising Star in Intellectual Property law in Maine! Congratulations John!
John Burke represents individuals, start-ups and businesses in a wide range of intellectual property matters, including but not limited to:
- Trademark counseling, trademark prosecution, managing trademarks, licensing trademarks, defending and enforcing domestic and international trademarks;
- Copyright registration and enforcement;
- Intellectual property counseling, including developing plans to protect trade secrets
- Negotiating and preparing a wide variety of agreements relating to intellectual property including license agreements, sponsored research, research collaboration, laboratory services, testing and evaluation, and development agreements;
- Managing IP portfolios, protecting and enforcing IP rights, including trade secrets
- Representing clients in connection with contract disputes about intellectual property matters; and
- Intellectual property litigation in federal court and before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
Learn more about John Burke by clicking here.
Caseiro Burke is an intellectual property law firm providing legal services to individuals and businesses around the world. We offer clients creative, cost-effective and reliable legal solutions in all intellectual property matters. Our dedication to the practice of intellectual property law provides our clients with the focus of attention necessary to establish, protect and commercialize their innovations. Whether you are a sole inventor looking for patent protection for your invention, a distillery protecting its brand or a manufacturing company asserting or defending a patent infringement claim, Caseiro Burke will work with you to achieve effective results.John M. Burke